Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday's Shopping Trip


I usually avoid trips (where I will be using coupons) to the store with both of my girls.
Simply because it is hard to stay organized with a 18 month old trying to escape and a
4 year old who talks constantly. However, there were some good deals out there this week and
I couldn't let it pass me by.

First up was Target
4 Boxes of Pop Tarts ($5 GC)
4 Boxes of Kellogs Cereal ($5 GC)
4 Boxes of Morning Star Veggie Sausage-yum ($5 GC)
2 bottle of Herbal Essences
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 Rimmel Mascara
3 Bottles of Dial Soap
Total Out Of Pocket after coupons
$19.44
and I got $15 in Gift Cards
all of this for $4.44

Next Stop Kroger


4 Boxes of Ronzoni Pasta (FREE-$.25 with coupons)
1 California Pizza Kitchen (FREE from March to Savings Game at Kroger.com)
8 Boxes Annie's Organic Mac & Cheese ($.49 Each- $15 coupon book w/purchase HERE
1 Box Fiber One Bars (Kroger coupon for FREE box)
2 Packs Kraft Cheese ($.99 Each)
1 Classico Pasta Sauce
4 Cans of Tomatoes ($.49 Each)
4 Bottles Ken's Salad dressing ($.99 Each)
1 Large bottle of Excedrine Tension Headache (FREE + $2 overage with Kroger digital coupon)
2 1lb packages of Kroger ground Turkey
1 4lb pack of chicken breasts
1 5lb pork roast (will freeze half for a second dinner)
1 bag of mixed Bell Pepper (There are 9 peppers in it for $3.29!!! Green and Red)
Total $32.30 + $15 coupon book from Mac&Cheese purchase
( I was hoping to keep it under $30 but I can live with this)

And FINALLY!!!!
Kmart
I don't go here often but when I can get a good deal I will brave it
The one in Halls was actually in much better shape than I remember after my last Kmart trip



I used one today.
5-12 packs of Quilted Northern Bath Tissue
Total Price $30.91 after $10 off coupon
Plus $5 Rebate I told you about HERE
And I got a $10/10 catalina for my next purchase for buying $30 in Georgia Pacific Products
Final cost $15.91 or $.26 per roll
There is also a $.50/1 coupon out there ( we did not get it here)
you can order it from Coupon Clippers or Coupons Unlimited
Thanks Ashley for the deal idea

Total Spent today
$82.85

Coupon Total
112.45 (73% savings)

Gift Cards/Catalina's
$10 Kmart Catalina
$15 in Target Gift Cards
$5 Georgia Pacific Rebate
$15 organic coupon book
***$45 total***

No comments:

Post a Comment